Jeans is one of the most valuable creations in fashion industry. Whoever you are, from billionaire to normal person, from the fashionista to teacher, I am sure that you have at least 1 jeans in your wardrobe. It’s the must-have fashion item for all people I believe. Jeans can meet all fashion styles – from formal to casual, from mature to be cool & cute, from basic to be-different, it depends on how you do mix-match with jeans.
As I remember, I had around 12 jeans, some of them was bought many years ago, I still wear them till now and feel good with my choice. That’s what makes jeans be timeless in fashion world whatever the new trends comes and goes year by year.
Here are some styles that I did mix-match with jeans with different looks & feels.
From top to bottom:
1. Nino Maxx Jeans – 7 years ago
2. PT 2000 jeans – 5 years ago
3. Nino Maxx jeans – 5 years ago
4. CK Jeans – 3 years ago
5. Zara Jeans – 3 years ago
6. Zara jeans – 3 years ago
7. Topman jeans – 2 years ago
8. Topman jeans – 2 years ago
9. Topman jeans – 2 years ago
10. Next jeans – 1 year ago
11. D&G jeans (gift) – 1 year ago
12. Abecrombie jeans – 2 months ago